onsdag 22 februari 2017

Waiting on Wednesday - Spindle Fire


Waiting on Wednesday was created by Jill over at Breaking the Spine.
It's a meme in which we highlight our most anticipated upcoming releases.


Spindle Fire by Lexa Hillyer
Spindle Fire #1
Expected publication: April 11th 2017

It all started with the burning of the spindles.
No.
It all started with a curse...

Half sisters Isabelle and Aurora are polar opposites: Isabelle is the king's headstrong illegitimate daughter, whose sight was tithed by faeries; Aurora, beautiful and sheltered, was tithed her sense of touch and her voice on the same day. Despite their differences, the sisters have always been extremely close.

And then everything changes, with a single drop of Aurora's blood--and a sleep so deep it cannot be broken.

As the faerie queen and her army of Vultures prepare to march, Isabelle must race to find a prince who can awaken her sister with the kiss of true love and seal their two kingdoms in an alliance against the queen.

Isabelle crosses land and sea; unearthly, thorny vines rise up the palace walls; and whispers of revolt travel in the ashes on the wind. The kingdom falls to ruin under layers of snow. Meanwhile, Aurora wakes up in a strange and enchanted world, where a mysterious hunter may be the secret to her escape . . . or the reason for her to stay.

Comment: This book sounds so good, and I really can't wait to read it.

8 kommentarer:

  1. I had not heard of this one before but it sounds awesome!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Yesss I've been dying to read this one for ages! I hope I can fit it into my reading schedule soon :D I hope you love this book! Plus, that cover is gorgeous...

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I love the cover. And I hope you love it as well! :)

      Radera
  3. This is a new title for but it DOES sound good!! Thanks for sharing, will be sure to check it out!
    New Bloglovin' follower here!!
    Here's My WoW

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for following, and for stopping by! :)

      Radera
  4. i haven't heard of this before going to have to check it out!

    Ashley @ Caught Reading Redheaded
    My Post

    SvaraRadera