fredag 15 juni 2012

30 Days of Books - Del 4

Day 16 - Favourite female character:
Det finns två jag gillar extra mycket och det är 
Katniss Everdeen och Sophie Mercer.

Day 17 - Favourite quote from your favourite book:
Från Delirium av Lauren Oliver:

“Mama, Mama, help me get home
I'm out in the woods, I am out on my own.
I found me a werewolf, a nasty old mutt
It showed me its teeth and went straight for my gut.

Mama, Mama, help me get home
I'm out in the woods, I am out on my own.
I was stopped by a vampire, a rotting old wreck
It showed me its teeth and went straight for my neck.

Mama, Mama, put me to bed
I won't make it home, I'm already half-dead.
I met an Invalid, and fell for his art
He showed me his smile, and went straight for my heart."



Day 18 - A book that disappointed you:
Forever av Maggie Stiefvater. Jag gillar inte öppna slut och jag tyckte för många frågor
lämnades obesvarade.                                                     


Day 19 - Favourite book turned into a movie:
The Hunger Games!

Day 20 - Favourite romance book:
Anna and the French Kiss av Stephanie Perkins.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar