onsdag 5 mars 2014

Waiting on Wednesday - The Thousand Dollar Tan Line


Waiting on Wednesday startades av Jill från Breaking the Spine.
Det är till för att visa upp kommande böcker man längtar lite extra till.


The Thousand Dollar Tan Line av Rob Thomas & Jennifer Graham
Veronica Mars #1
Releasedatum: 25 Mars 2014

The first book in an original mystery series following popular television sleuth Veronica Mars, all grown up and back in action after the feature film funded by a record-breaking Kickstarter campaign.

Twenty-eight-year-old Veronica Mars is back in the game after the events of Veronica Mars: The Movie. With the help of old friends-Logan Echolls, Mac Mackenzie, Wallace Fennel, and even Dick Casablancas-Veronica is ready to take on Neptune's darkest cases with her trademark sass and smarts.

Kommentar: Veronica Mars är en av mina absoluta favorit tv-serier. Jag gillade dock inte hur allt slutade, och är så glad att det ska komma både en film och en bok serie. Jag bara måste ha
den här boken!

19 kommentarer:

  1. I remember watching some of this TV show, and loving it, but I don't know how much I watched... A book would definitely be interesting.
    Thanks for stopping by my WOW :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. This is one of my favorite TV shows ever, I really recommend it. :) Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  2. I've never watched the tv show but I hear its good. Cool pick :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    My WoW

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. It's awesome, I hope you'll get to watch it sometime. :) Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  3. I'm really looking forward to this! I love this series and am so excited for the new movie! Thanks for sharing! :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Me too, me too! :) I really can't wait for the movie.. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Radera
  4. Wow it's taken awhile for books based on this series huh? I wasn't a big VM fans so doubt I'll read this one. I hope you enjoy it though.
    My WoW

    SvaraRadera
  5. YES! Ohmygod, so excited to get my hands on it. Eek!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Haha, me too!! :) Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  6. Tack så jättemycket, Petra! :)

    SvaraRadera
  7. I've heard about the tv show before, it's my first time hearing of this book though. (: Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    SvaraRadera
  8. I am one of the few people who haven't seen the TV show but.. I probably should at some point :P

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Haha, yeah you should! ;) Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  9. I just recently started watching the TV show and I'm already hooked. Veronica is awesome. :P Great pick!

    My WoW

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Oh, fun. It's a great show, and I just love all of the characters so much..especially Veronica and Weevil.. :) Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  10. I CANNOT wait! VM is my absolute all time fav tv series. I just re-watched it in anticipation of the movie :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Ah, the only show I like better than VM is Buffy. So for me, it's my second favorite. :) I'm just about to re-watch it too, I can't wait for the movie! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Radera