tisdag 14 juni 2016

Top Ten Tuesday - Most Anticipated Releases For The Second Half Of The Year


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature created at the lovely The Broke and the Bookish.
Every Tuesday we're given a new topic to create or top ten list.
Today's topic is: Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The Second Half Of The Year


10. Gemina by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
9. Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
8. Nevernight by Jay Kristoff


7. Crystal Storm by Morgan Rhodes
6. The Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan
5. Scythe by Neal Shusterman


4. American Monsters by Derek Landy
3. Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst
2. Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo


1. Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas
&
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling

14 kommentarer:

  1. Empire of Storms and Of Fire and Stars also made my list :-) I also have Nevernight and Strange the Dreamer on my TBR :-)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. That's great. I hope we both enjoy all of them. :)
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Radera
  2. Crystal Storm and Crooked Kingdom are in my list too, I am dying to read those books.
    Great list!
    My TTT.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Oh, me too. I hope we both love them. Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  3. We seem to match on three of these. I can't wait to read The Crooked Kingdom, normally I try to start a series when they are further along, but this was one that I'm really glad to be reading as it releases. My Top Six List

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Yeah, I loved Six of Crows. So I'll bet Crooked Kingdom will be amazing as well. I hope we both love it, and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  4. Empire of Storms is on my list as well and I can't wait for Nevernight. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier :)
    My TTT

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. That's great. I hope we both love them. Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  5. The Hammer of Thor, Empire of Storms, Of Fire and Stars and Scythe were all on my list this week too! I can't believe I forgot about American Monsters! I just finished Desolation this week and I'm really looking forward to it.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/06/14/top-ten-tuesday-61/

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Haha, great minds and all that.. :P Oh, and Desolation was soooo good. I hope we both love all of these, and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  6. On the upside, you reminded me to add it to my list!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Svar
    1. Yeah, I really enjoyed Illuminae. :) Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera