onsdag 8 oktober 2014

Waiting on Wednesday - Eternal


Waiting on Wednesday startades av Jill från Breaking the Spine.
Det är till för att visa upp kommande böcker man längtar lite extra till.


Eternal av C.C. Hunter
Shadow Falls: After Dark #2
Releasedatum: 28 Oktober 2014

All her life, Della's secret powers have made her feel separated from her human family. Now, she's where she belongs, at Shadow Falls. With the help of her best friends Kylie and Miranda, she’ll try to prove herself in the paranormal world as an investigator—all the while trying to figure out her own heart. Should she chose Chase, a powerful vampire with whom she shares a special bond? Or Steve, the hot shapeshifter whose kisses make her weak in the knees? When a person with dark connection to her past shows up, it’ll help her decide which guy to choose–and make her question everything she knows about herself. 

Kommentar: Jag längtar så mycket efter den här boken, men snälla Della välj Steve och inte Chase. Ska bli så spännande att få läsa den dock.

14 kommentarer:

  1. I have never heard of this book series. I will have to look into it. :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. It's a great series. :) Thanks for stopping by.

      Radera
  2. Sounds good, I have the first one but I just haven't read it yet. Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. The first one was so good, I hope you'll like it. Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  3. I haven't read the first series yet, so I'll have to get to that first. :) Heard good things about them though.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. It's a great series, one of my absolute favorites. I hope you get a chance to read it soon, and that you'll like it, of course. :)

      Radera
  4. Never heard of this series but I hope to start it!
    My WoW

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I hope you enjoy it, and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  5. I have the first two, but haven't read them yet. I heard they are a bit like the House of Night writing style. The cover is gorgeous. I hope you enjoy it. Happy Wednesday!

    Brittney @ Reviews from a Dreamer

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Oh, no. They're so much better than House of Night. And the writing doesn't bother me at all (which it most certainly does in HoN). I definitely think that you should give them a chance. :) Thanks, and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  6. Yeah, I really like the cover as well. Thanks for stopping by. :)

    SvaraRadera
  7. Det är klart hon inte kan välja Chase! Då blir jag arg :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Jag med!! Men jag är rätt orolig, allra helst eftersom jag tycker att Kylie valde helt fel i den första serien, och det känna som att Hunter gillar "redeeming badboys". :/

      Radera
  8. Thanks, and thanks for stopping by. :)

    SvaraRadera