onsdag 9 juli 2014

Waiting on Wednesday - Isla and the Happily Ever After


Waiting on Wednesday startades av Jill från Breaking the Spine.
Det är till för att visa upp kommande böcker man längtar lite extra till.


Isla and the Happily Ever After av Stephanie Perkins
Anna and the French Kiss #3
Releasedatum: 14 Augusti 2014

From the glittering streets of Manhattan to the moonlit rooftops of Paris, falling in love is easy for hopeless dreamer Isla and introspective artist Josh. But as they begin their senior year in France, Isla and Josh are quickly forced to confront the heartbreaking reality that happily-ever-afters aren’t always forever.

Their romantic journey is skillfully intertwined with those of beloved couples Anna and Étienne and Lola and Cricket, whose paths are destined to collide in a sweeping finale certain to please fans old and new.

Kommentar: Äntligen!!!

10 kommentarer:

  1. Ahh, I still have to read Anna and the French Kiss, and I bought it back in January, haha.

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. It's a great book, I'm sure you'll love it! Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  2. Cannot wait to read this one! already preordered it, i can't wait for august to get here :)

    Nemo @ Blame it on the book

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Me too! :) Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  3. I so can't wait for this one!!! love this author.

    Siobhan (Totally Bookalicious)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Me either, it's been a long wait. Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  4. Oh my Isla! I can't wait to read this, since Stephanie held a book signing a few days ago here in our country! Great pick! Can't wait to know Etienne's height!

    Check out my book haul post and do read the blitz and join the giveaway!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Oh, that's great. I kinda wish she would come to Sweden as well. :) I hope we'll both like it, and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  5. It IS a great series, so I think you should give them a try. I hope you'll like them if you do, and thanks for stopping by. :)

    SvaraRadera