onsdag 3 december 2014

Waiting on Wednesday - The Darkest Part of the Forest


Waiting on Wednesday startades av Jill från Breaking the Spine.
Det är till för att visa upp kommande böcker man längtar lite extra till.


The Darkest Part of the Forest av Holly Black
Releasedatum: 13 Januari 2015

Children can have a cruel, absolute sense of justice. Children can kill a monster and feel quite proud of themselves. A girl can look at her brother and believe they’re destined to be a knight and a bard who battle evil. She can believe she’s found the thing she’s been made for.

Hazel lives with her brother, Ben, in the strange town of Fairfold where humans and fae exist side by side. The faeries’ seemingly harmless magic attracts tourists, but Hazel knows how dangerous they can be, and she knows how to stop them. Or she did, once.

At the center of it all, there is a glass coffin in the woods. It rests right on the ground and in it sleeps a boy with horns on his head and ears as pointed as knives. Hazel and Ben were both in love with him as children. The boy has slept there for generations, never waking.

Until one day, he does…

As the world turns upside down, Hazel tries to remember her years pretending to be a knight. But swept up in new love, shifting loyalties, and the fresh sting of betrayal, will it be enough?

Kommentar: Jag har riktigt höga förväntningar på den här boken, och ser så fram
emot att få läsa den. 

20 kommentarer:

  1. I think I already have this on my tbr. Good pick!
    Here's my Wednesday post.

    SvaraRadera
  2. I have only read one book by this author and I wasn't a fan of it but this does sound interesting so I might have to give it a try. Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I didn't really fall in love with Holly Black until The Coldest Girl in Coldtown. I'm hoping this one is a bit like that. :) Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  3. Wow den hørtes utrolig spennende ut og coveret er nydelig! Likte veldig godt det jeg har lest av Hollywoods Black så langt så denne får lett en plass på min tur liste

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Åh, jag älskar det här omslaget. Hoppas vi båda kommer att tycka om den. :)

      Radera
  4. From the feedback so far, I do too. I received it back last week, will be my first of hers since I only read 50 pages of The Coldest Girl in Coldtown when it came out and haven't picked it back up yet. :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Oh, I'm a bit jealous that you already have it. ;) But why haven't you continued with Coldtown? It's a great book, I promise! ;)

      Radera
  5. Hej! Jag har gett dig Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! :D Lite sent, men du får gärna svara på frågorna om du har lust :) http://bokbeate.blogspot.se/2014/12/sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Åh, tack Beate. <3 Självklart ska jag svara på dem så snart jag har tid. :)

      Radera
  6. I'm getting ready to read the ARC I got of this one today! Great pick!
    Check out my WOW

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. That's great, I hope you'll like it. :) Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  7. It looks interesting. I hope you enjoy it.

    Here's my post

    Also, I have a $30 Amazon giftcard giveaway going on, so don't miss it.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  8. This one sounds very interesting, and I really love the cover! Great pick! =)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. The cover's amazing, I'm just hoping the book will be as well. ;)

      Radera
  9. I believe this is somewhere on my tbr as well, but I'm not totally dying to get my hands on it. Interesting, though.
    Thanks for stepping by and sharing!

    SvaraRadera
  10. Jag gillar titeln! Den är lockande! :)

    SvaraRadera