onsdag 12 november 2014

Waiting on Wednesday - Gathering Darkness


Waiting on Wednesday startades av Jill från Breaking the Spine.
Det är till för att visa upp kommande böcker man längtar lite extra till.


Gathering Darkness av Morgan Rhodes
Falling Kingdoms #3
Releasedatum: 9 December 2014

Prince Magnus has just witnessed torture, death, and miracles during the bloody confrontation that decimated the rebel forces. Now he must choose between family and justice as his father, the cruel King Gaius, sets out to conquer all of Mytica. All Gaius needs now are the Kindred—the four elemental crystals that give godlike powers to their owner. But the King of Blood is not the only one hunting for this ancient, storied magic. . . .

THE KRAESHIANS join the hunt. Ashur and Amara, the royal siblings from the wealthy kingdom across the Silver Sea, charm and manipulate their way to the Kindred, proving to be more ruthless than perhaps even the King of Blood himself.

THE REBELS forge ahead. Princess Cleo and vengeful Jonas lead them, slaying with sweetness, skill, and a secret that can control Lucia’s overpowering magic—all so they can use the Kindred to win back their fallen kingdoms.

THE WATCHERS follow Melenia out of the Sanctuary. They ally in the flesh with King Gaius, who vows to use Lucia’s powers to unveil the Kindred.
The only certainty in these dark times is that whoever finds the magic first will control the fate of Mytica. . . . but the four element gods of the Kindred have other plans.
 

Kommentar: Jag gillar verkligen den här serien, så jag ser mycket fram emot att få veta vad som
kommer att hända nu. Plus att Magnus och Cleo är ett av mina OTP!

16 kommentarer:

  1. I never heard of this series, but it sounds really good. Need to check it out :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. It's great, and I hope you'll like it. :) Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  2. interesting, but probably not for me. Especially since it is part of a series I haven't read. Hope you enjoy it though.
    Here's my WoW...
    http://mytime2read.blogspot.com/2014/11/waiting-on-wednesday-perfect-mother.html

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  3. Going through some WoW's I'm just seeing how many series I haven't started, this being one of them. :( I am seriously behind on so many of them, Glad you're enjoying the series though! :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. You're not alone. I'm pretty good at reading the first book in a series, and then kind of forgetting to pick up the sequels. :/ This is a great one though, so I hope you get to read it someday. :) And thank you. :)

      Radera
  4. Har inte hört talas om serien men verkar bra så man kanske skulle ge den en chans :) Här kan du se vad jag valt denna veckan: http://www.lexielaser.com/2014/11/wow-heir.html :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Åh, det tycker jg att du ska göra. Och jag hoppas du gillar den om du läser den. :)

      Radera
  5. I too can't wait for this book! I've had mixed feelings about this series, but I definitely want to dive back into it. Also, yes Magnus and Cleo forever!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Magnus and Cleo are so perfect for each other. And I don't like Jonas at all. :/ I hope we'll both like this one. :)

      Radera
  6. I still haven't read Falling Kingdoms, and I have been meaning to read it since forever! I do hope I'll read it sometime soon, and I hope you'll enjoy Gathering Darkness!

    Anatea's Bookshelf

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. It's a great read, so I hope you'll enjoy it. :) Thanks, and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  7. I haven't read Falling Kingdoms yet. I have the first book on my shelve just waiting for me to pick it up lol.
    Great pick and happy reading xoxo
    Helena Reads @ Book Nerd Addicts

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I hope you get to read it soon. :) Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  8. This looks interesting. Thanks for dropping by my blog ♥
    NYZE@everythingnyze

    SvaraRadera