tisdag 11 augusti 2015

Top Ten Tuesday - Authors I've Read The Most Books From


Varje tisdag anordnar The Broke and the Bookish en Top Ten Tuesday.
Här ger man sin Topp 10 i veckans valda ämne som denna vecka är:
Top Ten Authors I've Read The Most Books From


10. P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast, 8 böcker.
10. Maggie Stiefvater, 8 böcker.
9. Neal Shusterman, 9 böcker & 1 novell.
8. Ally Carter, 9 böcker & 2 noveller.


7. Julie Kagawa, 9 böcker & 3 noveller.
6. John Marsden, 10 böcker.
5. Maria V. Snyder, 10 böcker & 1 novell.

 

4. Cassandra Clare, 10 böcker & 2 noveller.
3. Rick Riordan, 11 böcker.
2. Richelle Mead, 12 böcker & 1 novell.


1. Jennifer L. Armentrout, 13 böcker & 2 noveller. 

8 kommentarer:

  1. I've heard of a lot of these authors but I've never read any of their books! I own three of Rick Riordan's books, though, so I'll probably get to those first :) - Maggie @ macarons & paperbacks

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Oh, Rick Riordan's awesome. I hope you'll love his books. :)
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Radera
  2. I've read a lot of these authors, just not as many books by them as you have! I agree they are all good writers. Thanks for sharing and for visiting Bookworm Book Reviews! Happy reading! :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks, and thanks for stopping by! :)

      Radera
  3. I love Neal Shusterman, but I havent read any more of the authors listed. Great Post Check out my Top Ten Tuesday

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Oh, yeah. Neal Shusterman's great. :) Thanks for stopping by.

      Radera
  4. I love the Percy Jackson books! And I also love The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan. Great list! Thanks for sharing.

    Check out my TTT: https://greenishbookshelf.wordpress.com/2015/08/11/top-10-tuesday-authors-ive-read-the-most-books-from/

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Rick Riordan is one of my favorite authors. :) Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera