onsdag 13 april 2016

Waiting on Wednesday - A Court of Mist and Fury


Waiting on Wednesday was created by Jill over at Breaking the Spine.
It's a meme in which we highlight our most anticipated upcoming releases.


A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
A Court of Thorns and Roses #2
Expected publication: May 3rd 2016

Feyre survived Amarantha's clutches to return to the Spring Court--but at a steep cost. Though she now has the powers of the High Fae, her heart remains human, and it can't forget the terrible deeds she performed to save Tamlin's people.

Nor has Feyre forgotten her bargain with Rhysand, High Lord of the feared Night Court. As Feyre navigates its dark web of politics, passion, and dazzling power, a greater evil looms--and she might be key to stopping it. But only if she can harness her harrowing gifts, heal her fractured soul, and decide how she wishes to shape her future--and the future of a world cleaved in two.
 

Comment: It's Sarah J. Maas, so you just know I'm dying to read it...

12 kommentarer:

  1. Great choice, I really need to read the first book before this one comes out.. Which is a lot sooner than I thought haha XD Thanks for sharing ^^

    My WoW

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. The first one was great, I hope you'll enjoy it. :)

      Radera
  2. Thanks for sharing, this book is also on my TBR. Have a nice week!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I hope we'll bot love it. Thanks, you too. :)

      Radera
  3. I picked this book for my WOW too!!

    SvaraRadera
  4. I really need to start this series I have had the first one sitting on my shelf for a while now. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I loved the first one, and I hope you do too. :)

      Radera
  5. Åh vad jag längtar! Har du sett att den femte boken i Throne of Glass har fått ett namn nu? Empire of Storms! :D

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Jag längtar med! Och ja, det har jag sett. Kan knappt vänta.. :)

      Radera
  6. So much love for this on the meme~ I should probably read it soon lol!

    SvaraRadera