onsdag 6 april 2016

Waiting on Wednesday - The Hidden Oracle


Waiting on Wednesday was created by Jill over at Breaking the Spine.
It's a meme in which we highlight our most anticipated upcoming releases.


The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan
The Trials of Apollo #1
Expected publication: May 3rd 2016

How do you punish an immortal?

By making him human.

After angering his father Zeus, the god Apollo is cast down from Olympus. Weak and disorientated, he lands in New York City as a regular teenage boy. Now, without his godly powers, the four-thousand-year-old deity must learn to survive in the modern world until he can somehow find a way to regain Zeus's favour.

But Apollo has many enemies - gods, monsters and mortals who would love to see the former Olympian permanently destroyed. Apollo needs help, and he can think of only one place to go . . . an enclave of modern demigods known as Camp Half-Blood.
 

Comment: Rick Riordan is such an amazing author, and I just know that I'll love this book. And I'm so happy to spend even more time at Camp Half-Blood. Seriously, I can't wait!

16 kommentarer:

  1. Oh this one seems great !! I love all his stories about Gods and myths, great choice !!
    And thanks for visiting my blog ;)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Oh, yeah. Me too. And thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  2. Jag har inte läst något av honom än, är lite avskräckt sen percy jackson filmerna.. :p

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Jag gillade faktiskt första PJ filmen (såg den innan jag läste boken), men andra var ju helt fruktansvärd. Böckerna är dock super, så jag tycker helt klart att du ska ge honom en chans. :)

      Radera
  3. I hope you will enjoy reading this once you'll have it in your hands...

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot, and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  4. I saw this one on another blog recently and I am amazed at how fast this author puts out books!! I hope you love it! :D

    Here's my WoW!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Haha, yeah. I'm pretty happy about it. :D Thank you, and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  5. Omg yes!! this is definitely on my TBR and I can't wait to get my hands on it♥ GREAT pick!

    PS, I'm a new follower of yours via bloglovin!
    Jumana @ Books by Jay
    MY WOW

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I hope we'll both love it. Thanks for following, and for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  6. Åh, så kul med böcker som tar karaktärer från mytologi. :) Gillar verkligen sånt upplägg :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Då är ju Rick Riordan perfekt. Har du läst någon av hans böcker? Annars rekommenderar jag dem helt klart. :)

      Radera
  7. I'm so behind on his new series. I need to catch up! Great pick!
    Check out my WOW

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Oh, it's amazing. I hope you'll love it, and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  8. Ah, this sounds great! Can you believe I've never read any of these books! Shame, shame. I love the whole "newly human" theme, though, be it Gods or Aliens or what have you. So I think I would love this one!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Oh, wow. Then I hope you get to read, and enjoy, it soon. :) Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera