onsdag 29 juli 2015

Waiting on Wednesday - The Sword of Summer


Waiting on Wednesday startades av Jill från Breaking the Spine.
Det är till för att visa upp kommande böcker man längtar lite extra till.


The Sword of Summer av Rick Riordan
Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard #1
Releasedatum: 6 Oktober 2015

Magnus Chase has always been a troubled kid. Since his mother’s mysterious death, he’s lived alone on the streets of Boston, surviving by his wits, keeping one step ahead of the police and the truant officers.

One day, he’s tracked down by a man he’s never met—a man his mother claimed was dangerous. The man tells him an impossible secret: Magnus is the son of a Norse god.

The Viking myths are true. The gods of Asgard are preparing for war. Trolls, giants and worse monsters are stirring for doomsday. To prevent Ragnarok, Magnus must search the Nine Worlds for a weapon that has been lost for thousands of years.

When an attack by fire giants forces him to choose between his own safety and the lives of hundreds of innocents, Magnus makes a fatal decision.

Sometimes, the only way to start a new life is to die . . .

Kommentar: Rick Riordan + nordisk mytologi = yes, please! 

10 kommentarer:

  1. Yes! I am waiting on this book as well. Rick Riordan is by far one of my favorite authors and I flipped out when I heard this book was coming out!
    ~Chioma @ Blue Books and Butterflies

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Me too! I hope we'll both love it. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Radera
  2. Oh, a new series for him? Exciting!

    Kate @ Ex Libris

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Yes and yes. :) Thanks for stopping by.

      Radera
  3. Awesome looking MG book. I like the cover and it's Rick Riordan. Great pick.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I agree. And thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  4. I like both the synopsis and cover. Nice pick.
    Here is My WoW

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks, and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  5. I'm looking forward to this one as well. I won't lie, I still have the little shield I got from BEA for this series and it makes me even more excited for this book.

    Dreams @ Once Upon A Dream Books

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Haha, I don't blame you. And I hope we'll both love it. :)
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Radera