tisdag 6 december 2016

Top Ten Tuesday - New-To-Me Authors I Read For The First Time In 2016


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature created at the lovely The Broke and the Bookish.
Every Tuesday we're given a new topic to create or top ten list.
Today's topic is: Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read For The First Time In 2016


10. Ransom Riggs, Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, Hollow City & Library of Souls
9. Michelle Modesto, Revenge and the Wild
8. Caleb Krisp, Vem som helst utom Ivy Pocket


7. Kali Wallace, Shallow Graves
6. Robin Talley, Lies We Tell Ourselves & As I Descended
5. Zoraida Córdova, Labyrinth Lost


4. Kerri Maniscalco, Stalking Jack the Ripper
3. Megan Miranda, The Safest Lies, Hysteria & All the Missing Girls
2. Anne Bishop, Written in Red, Murder of Crows & Vision in Silver


1. Derek Landy, Demon Road #1-3 & Skulduggery Pleasant #1-9

16 kommentarer:

  1. Labyrinth Lost and Stalking Jack the Ripper are books I've been meaning to read for a while now! I read Miss Peregrine's this year.. It was my first book by Ransom Riggs too! Great list :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Oh, I loved both Labyrinth Lost & Stalking Jack the Ripper so, so much. I hope you get to read, and enjoy, them soon. :)

      Radera
  2. I enjoyed Labyrinth Lost too! And I cannot wait to read Stalking Jack the Ripper - great list :-)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I hope you'll love Stalking Jack the Ripper. :)

      Radera
  3. Loved your list!! I have Stalking Jack the Ripper and cannot wait to read it!!
    Prabhleen @ Booksarelife987

    SvaraRadera
  4. I read Shallow Graves at the end of last year and really enjoyed it. I really need to read Anne Bishop's series. I keep seeing it everywhere!

    My Top Ten

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. The Others is such an amazing series. It totally blew me away, and I hope you get to read it soon. :)

      Radera
  5. Jag vill verkligen läsa något av Derek Landy! :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Det måste du göra! Jag rekommenderar att börja med Demon Road. Delvis för att den är min favorit, och delvis för att det oftast är lättare att ge sig på en trilogi än en 9+ böckers serie. :P

      Radera
  6. I'm so glad you loved Anne Bishop! I just love that series by her. I think I have every other book on your list on my TBR pile. Glad you loved these!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Oh, me too. I didn't expect to love it as much as I do, but it's become one of my all time favorite series. Thanks, I hope you get to read some of them soon. :)

      Radera
  7. What a great list. I read Labryinth Lost this year too and I loved it. Love the Miss Peregrine series.

    SvaraRadera
  8. Landy and Bishop made my list this week, too! Michelle Modesto was so close to making my list. :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    SvaraRadera