tisdag 22 september 2015

Top Ten Tuesday - Books On My Fall TBR


Varje tisdag anordnar The Broke and the Bookish en Top Ten Tuesday.
Här ger man sin Topp 10 i veckans valda ämne som denna vecka är:
Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR


10. Unspoken av C.C. Hunter
9. Walk on Earth a Stranger av Rae Carson
8. Illuminae av Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff


7. Ice Like Fire av Sara Raasch
6. The Rose Society av Marie Lu
5. Carry On av Rainbow Rowell


4. Neverseen av Shannon Messenger
3. Blood and Salt av Kim Liggett
2. Six of Crows av Leigh Bardugo


1. The Sword of Summer av Rick Riordan

12 kommentarer:

  1. I am so with you on Keeper of Lost Cities, Six of Crows and Magnus Chase!! My TTT

    SvaraRadera
  2. inga kända titlar fö mig. alltid lika kul med tips

    SvaraRadera
  3. Awesome choices! I notice we have some in common this week! Illuminae and Blood and Salt are probably my most anticipated! I hope you love them! :D

    Here are my Top Ten!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I hope you'll love them as well. :) Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  4. Happy reading!
    My Top Ten:
    https://silvybooksaremylife.wordpress.com/

    SvaraRadera
  5. Such an amazing list!! Walk on Earth a Stranger, Blood and Salt, and Illuminae were all fantastic! And I am very excited for The Rose Society and Ice Like Fire, and especially Six of Crows (I seriously have no excuse for not reading it yet!) Hope you enjoy all of these!
    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Oh, that's awesome. I can't wait to read them. Haha, and no. I would've thrown myself over Six of Crows the second I got it. ;) I hope you'll enjoy it though, and thanks so much for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  6. YES to Walk on Earth a Stranger! I'm really excited about it. I've seen Blood and Salt on a couple of lists now so I'll have to check it out because I've not really come across it before.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Me too! And I'm reading Blood and Salt right now, and I'm loving it. So I hope you get to read it someday, and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera