onsdag 29 oktober 2014

Waiting on Wednesday - Mortal Heart


Waiting on Wednesday startades av Jill från Breaking the Spine.
Det är till för att visa upp kommande böcker man längtar lite extra till.


Mortal Heart av Robin LaFevers
His Fair Assassin #3
Releasedatum: 4 November 2014

Annith has watched her gifted sisters at the convent come and go, carrying out their dark dealings in the name of St. Mortain, patiently awaiting her own turn to serve Death. But her worst fears are realized when she discovers she is being groomed by the abbess as a Seeress, to be forever sequestered in the rock and stone womb of the convent. Feeling sorely betrayed, Annith decides to strike out on her own.

She has spent her whole life training to be an assassin. Just because the convent has changed its 
mind doesn't mean she has...

Kommentar: Det här är en av mina favoritserier, och även om jag inte vill att den ska ta slut, så är jag ändå väldigt nyfiken på att äntligen få lära känna Annith bättre, och jag kan knappt vänta
på att få läsa den. 

12 kommentarer:

  1. *hops up and down* I LOVED Grave Mercy, and although I haven't read the second one yet, I'm so looking forward for the release of this one! =)
    My WoW

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Oh, the second one is even better! I hope you'll love it. :) Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  2. I recently got the first two from netgalley but I still haven't read them yet which I really should get a start on them before this one comes out. Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. They're so great, I hope you enjoy them. Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  3. I got the first two but so just have to read them, heard great things about it though! :) Hope it's what you want it to be!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. They're great, and I'm pretty sure you'll like them. I hope you get to read them soon! :)

      Radera
  4. I haven't read any of these, but after seeing it on 2 other WoW post, I think it just might be worth checking out! Thanks for sharing :)

    My Waiting on Wednesday.
    Kenzi @Shattered Hearts Reviews

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. It's definitely worth it. ;) Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  5. I just started this series, I read and loved Grave Mercy, and am already so excited for this one! =)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Grave Mercy is just so awesome, and I think Dark Triumph was even better. I'm looking forward to your review(s). :)

      Radera
  6. Great choice! This book was really good. :) My review will be posting soon. Thanks for stopping by!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you liked it, and I will definitely check out your review. :) Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera