onsdag 22 oktober 2014

Waiting on Wednesday - The Retribution of Mara Dyer


Waiting on Wednesday startades av Jill från Breaking the Spine.
Det är till för att visa upp kommande böcker man längtar lite extra till.


The Retribution of Mara Dyer av Michelle Hodkin
Mara Dyer #3
Releasedatum: 4 November 2014

Mara Dyer wants to believe there's more to the lies she’s been told.
There is.

She doesn’t stop to think about where her quest for the truth might lead.
She should.

She never had to imagine how far she would go for vengeance.
She will now.

Loyalties are betrayed, guilt and innocence tangle, and fate and chance collide in this shocking conclusion to Mara Dyer’s story.
Retribution has arrived.

Kommentar: Det här är en bok jag längtat efter i 2 års tid, och jag kan knappt vänta på att 
äntligen få läsa den. 

14 kommentarer:

  1. I am waiting for this book, too so I can finally see what happens. Great pick!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Oh, yes. I'm so glad that the waiting's almost over. Finally! :) Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  2. I still need to start the first book. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Hump Day!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. The first book's great, I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  3. Hej! Jag har nominerat dig i en award/tag (vet helt ärligt inte riktigt vad det är). Om du vill läsa inlägget och själv göra taggen så kan du läsa mer här: http://bokpandan.blogspot.se/2014/10/sisterhood-of-world-blogger-award.html

    SvaraRadera
  4. YES! I still haven't read the second yet which I'm really glad I haven't since I've hard of that lovely cliffhanger and especially with the release date changes, for once I'm glad I don't know what I'm missing on right now. SOON though. Like, as soon as this is out, mine.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Oh, yes. That cliffhanger is one of the meanest ever, so you did the right thing by waiting. :) And I'm hoping we'll both love this when it comes out. :)

      Radera
  5. Det är snart dax!! Shit vad det kommer bli spännande! :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Så spännande! Och dessutom längtar jag efter att få läsa om de 2 första böckerna också. Början av november kommer att vara riktigt bra, tror jag. :)

      Radera
  6. I've only read the first(which I loved) and I've been waiting for this one to come out before I read the second! I hope it lives up to your expectations! =)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. This series is so good! I hope you'll love the second book as well, and that this one lives up to both of our expectations. :)

      Radera
  7. My friends love this series. I haven't started this series yet, because I'm smart ;) I've seem my friends going crazy over this book, so I'm waiting for the last book to release before I start reading this series.
    Thanks for stopping by my WoW earlier! :)
    Garne t@ Gemstreet Reviews

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Haha, I agree that's pretty smart. I hope you'll like it when you read it though, and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera