tisdag 16 september 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - Authors I've Only Read One Book From But NEED to Read More


Varje tisdag anordnar The Broke and the Bookish en Top Ten Tuesday.
Här ger man sin Topp 10 i veckans valda ämne som denna vecka är:
Top Ten Authors I've Only Read One Book From But NEED to Read More

Jag hade dock lite svårt att begränsa mig idag, så för min del blir det en topp 13 istället;


13. Brandon Mull
12. Susan Dennard
11. Elizabeth Wein
10. Mindee Arnett


9. Brenna Yovanoff
8. Rick Yancey
7. Victoria Schwab
6. Suzanne Young


5. Laini Taylor
4. Brandon Sanderson
3. Cat Winters
2. Rosamund Hodge


1. A.S. King

6 kommentarer:

  1. I have Laini Taylor and Elizabeth Wein on my list too! *hi fives* Although technically I AM reading Rose Under Fire now, but still...I need every opportunity to wail about it. Those books always break my heart. Here's my TTT!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I need to read Rose Under Fire asap, I don't know why I haven't started it yet. I'm glad you seem to like it though, and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  2. Great list, with lots of great authors on it. I loved Rick Yancey's The Monstrumologist & The 5th Wave; Laini Taylor's DoS&B (I should've put her on my TTT, too); Mull's 2 Beyonders books, haven't tried his Fablehaven series yet; even though I wasn't a big fan of my 1st Brenna read, I really want to read The Space Between; and pretty much anything by Victoria Schwab I've read. I still haven't read The Unbound & Second Chances, but I adored all the others. As for the rest, I still haven't tried them.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I really want to read The Monstrumologist, it sounds so creepy and good. And I definitely recommend both the first Fablehaven book, and The Space Between, so I hope you'll like them if you read them. :) Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  3. Great selection, there are so many authors here I still need to read! I haven't read any A.S. King, Brandon Sanderson, Laini Taylor, Rick Yancey, Victoria Schwab or Elizabeth Wein - I have a lot of reading to do!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. All of them are great, so I hope you get a chance to read them someday soonish. Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera