onsdag 3 september 2014

Waiting on Wednesday - The Infinite Sea


Waiting on Wednesday startades av Jill från Breaking the Spine.
Det är till för att visa upp kommande böcker man längtar lite extra till.


The Infinite Sea av Rick Yancey
The 5th Wave #2
Releasedatum: 16 September 2014

How do you rid the Earth of seven billion humans? Rid the humans of their humanity.

Surviving the first four waves was nearly impossible. Now Cassie Sullivan finds herself in a new world, a world in which the fundamental trust that binds us together is gone. As the 5th Wave rolls across the landscape, Cassie, Ben, and Ringer are forced to confront the Others’ ultimate goal: the extermination of the human race.

Cassie and her friends haven’t seen the depths to which the Others will sink, nor have the Others seen the heights to which humanity will rise, in the ultimate battle between life and death, hope and despair, love and hate.

Kommentar: The 5th Wave var en av de bästa böckerna jag läste förra året, och jag hoppas så
att The Infinite Sea ska leva upp till förväntningarna. 

15 kommentarer:

  1. I didn't like The 5th Wave that much, but I really cannot wait to see what people think of this one. Maybe I'll give it a try. Great pick, Petra :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks, and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  2. YESSSSS!. LOVED The 5th Wave, so can't wait to see what happens, it's one I even got my Mother reading, haha.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Haha, that's awesome. I can't get my mother to read anything I like. ;) I just hope it's as good as the first one. Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  3. Haven't heard of this one yet but hope to read the series soon!
    My WoW

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I hope you'll like it, and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  4. Jag som inte ens har läst The 5th Wave än. Den ligger på läslistan dock och jag ska försöka ta tag i den snart. Eller i alla fall inom en hyfsat överskådlig framtid. :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Haha, det blir ju lätt så. Finns på tok för mycket böcker att läsa. Jag älskade The 5th Wave dock, så jag rekommenderar den gärna, och hoppas att du också gillar den när/om du läser den. :)

      Radera
  5. Really cool! I haven't read 5th Wave but it's on my wishlist. It also didn't stopped me from waiting for this one! I heard many good things about the first.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. The 5th Wave was really amazing, I hope you'll like it. :) Thanks for stopping by.

      Radera
  6. In that case, I really recommend The 5th Wave. :) Thanks for stopping by. :)

    SvaraRadera
  7. The synopsis is really interesting, but I haven't read this series. Will check it out though. Hope you enjoy it!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  8. I can't wait for this one, too :) The 5th Wave was great :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. It really was! And I hope we'll both like this one as well. Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera