onsdag 24 september 2014

Waiting on Wednesday - UnDivided


Waiting on Wednesday startades av Jill från Breaking the Spine.
Det är till för att visa upp kommande böcker man längtar lite extra till.


UnDivided av Neal Shusterman
Unwind Dystology #4
Releasedatum: 14 Oktober 2014

Teens control the fate of America in the fourth and final book in the New York Times bestselling Unwind dystology by Neal Shusterman.

Proactive Citizenry, the company that created Cam from the parts of unwound teens, has a plan: to mass produce rewound teens like Cam for military purposes. And below the surface of that horror lies another shocking level of intrigue: Proactive Citizenry has been suppressing technology that could make unwinding completely unnecessary. As Conner, Risa, and Lev uncover these startling secrets, enraged teens begin to march on Washington to demand justice and a better future.

But more trouble is brewing. Starkey’s group of storked teens is growing more powerful and militant with each new recruit. And if they have their way, they’ll burn the harvest camps to the ground and put every adult in them before a firing squad—which could destroy any chance America has for a peaceful future.

Kommentar: Jag läste de tre första böckerna i den här serien i början av året, och den blev snabbt en av mina största favoriter. Jag ser väldigt mycket fram emot att veta hur allt kommer att sluta, och mina förväntningar på UnDivided är mer eller mindre skyhöga.

17 kommentarer:

  1. Känner att jag måste läsa någon av Shustermans serier. Vilka andra förutom den här serien har du läst av Shusterman och rekommenderar du dem? :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Jag har även läst Everlost, vilken är den första boken i Skinjacker trilogin. Den var riktigt bra, och jag rekommenderar den gärna, men jag gillar helt klart den här serien mycket bättre. Unwind var helt mind blowing, så jag tycker definitivt att du ska ge den en chans, och jag hoppas att du gillar den om du gör det. :)

      Radera
    2. Jag såg just att det ska släppas en box med de fyra böckerna snart så jag kommer antagligen att beställa hem den någon gång (och hoppas jag gillar den första boken för jag brukar föredra att köpa hem boxar om det är möjligt haha).

      Radera
    3. Åh, gör det! Jag är nästan övertygad om att du kommer att gilla serien. :)

      Radera
  2. Not my kind of book but I do hope you enjoy it. Thanks for shaing and stopping by my blog :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks, and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  3. I haven't started the series yet, haven't heard much about it either (I mean, I've heard of them and that, but haven't read many reviews) so I'll have to check it out. :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I love this series, it's just so damn good. I definitely think you should give the first book a chance, and I hope you'll like it if you do. :)

      Radera
  4. So, read the first one before the others came out, when I thought it was a stand alone, and now I really want to contiue the series, but I feel like I have to be in the right mood to read them. Have you read the Skinjacker trilogy by this author? =)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Oh, what did you think of the first one? I think all the books have been equally great, and I hope you'll like them if/when you read them. :) I've read Everlost, but not the other two. I thought it was pretty good, although I like the Unwind series better. Have you read it? :)

      Radera
  5. That's great! And thanks for stopping by. :)

    SvaraRadera
  6. I really, really need to finally read this series. I own each of the books so far, but I'm just afraid it's going to be really freaky and mess with my head.

    My WoW!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I'm pretty sure it will be freaky and mess with your head a little bit. But it will also be amazingly good, I promise. :) I hope you'll like it, and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  7. Den här serien verkar så sjukt bra! Hoppas att du gillar UnDivided och tycker att den ger serien ett värdigt avslut! :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Den ÄR sjukt bra!! :) Tack, det hoppas jag med, och jag hoppas även att du får läsa den en dag. :)

      Radera
  8. Interesting summary. I think I’ll check this out :)

    Here's mine:
    WOW: Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I hope you enjoy it, and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera