tisdag 3 mars 2015

Top Ten Tuesday - ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOKS from the past 2 years


Varje tisdag anordnar The Broke and the Bookish en Top Ten Tuesday.
Här ger man sin Topp 10 i veckans valda ämne som denna vecka är:
Top Ten Books You Would Classify As ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOKS from the past 3 years 
(you can extend it to 5 if you need to).

Åh, vad svårt det var att göra den här listan. Tre år var på tok för lång tid för mig, för tydligen har jag oerhört många all time favorites (jag har faktiskt en hel bokhylla enbart ägnad åt mina favoriter). 
Jag minskade därför ännu ett år, och så till sist så fick jag till det. Böckerna på min lista är alltså från tiden 1 Mars 2013 - 28 Februari 2015, och jag räknar endast en bok/serie.


10. Illusive av Emily Lloyd-Jones
9. Ruin and Rising av Leigh Bardugo
8. Vicious av V.E. Schwab


7. Quintana of Charyn av Melina Marchetta
6. City of Heavenly Fire av Cassandra Clare
5. The House of Hades av Rick Riordan


4. Clockwork Princess av Cassandra Clare
3. Unwind av Neal Shusterman
2. Crimson Frost av Jennifer Estep


1. Heir of Fire av Sarah J. Maas

Bubblare; The Fiery Heart av Richelle Mead, Cruel Beauty av Rosamund Hodge, Fangirl av Rainbow Rowell, Illusions of Fate av Kiersten White, Ignite Me av Tahereh Mafi 
och Everblaze av Shannon Messenger.

14 kommentarer:

  1. I really need to read Vicious, The Heroes of Olympus series and continue the Lumatere Chronicles (LOVED Finnikin of the Rock!). Oh, and I need to start every series by Cassandra Clare...
    I really enjoyed The Mythos Academy series and HEIR OF FIRE!! I cannot even with that series!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. The Lumatere Chronicles is amazing. And I definitely recommend that you read some Cassandra Clare. And Heir of Fire, I know what you mean.. Oh, all of these are amazing.. Thank you for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  2. Mythos Academy is amazing, I definitely have to give Vicious a chance.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Oh, yes. Mythos Academy is one of my absolute favorites! And, yes. You gave to read Vicious, it's amazing. I hope you'll like it, and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  3. There are so many here I need to read, especially Vicious! Great list. :)
    Check out my TTT and my Last List Blog Hop Review and Giveaway.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Vicious might be the book I recommend the most right now. It's just so freaking good. I hope you'll love it if you read it, and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  4. här var det många böcker jag inte läst. Marchetta står i alla fall på läslistan. det var svårt att välja. jag har också låst många bra upptäckte jag

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Marchetta är fantastisk, jag hoppas att du får chans att läsa henne snart. :)

      Radera
  5. Great list! Unwind is one of my all time favorites though I haven't continued on with the series yet! I'll have to do that sometime this year! I hope you have a great week! :D
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Unwind really is amazing, and the rest of the series is just as awesome. I hope you get to it soon, since it's so worth the read. :) I hope you have a great week too, and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  6. You're making me want to read Illusive so badly, I think I'm going to have to get it soon. I definitely should have limited myself more, I have way too many favorites I should just limit myself to like one year. =)

    I can't wait to get to Quintana Of Charyn but I still haven't finished Froi Of The Exiles cause I'm having serious abandonment issues and don't want to trilogy to end!

    And, yay, House Of Hades! I love seeing any Rick Riordan on lists, plus House Of Hades is kind of my favorite Rick Riordan book ever. =)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. It feels a bit like I'm brainwashing you to read Illusive, but seriously, you must do it! Preferably right now! ;) Oh, and Quintana is great, but I understand why you don't want the series to end. But think about how many great Marchetta books you have to read after it. Jellicoe Road, Saving Francesca.. :)
      House of Hades is my favorite Riordan book as well, even though Percy's first chapters in The Son of Neptune is some of the best I've ever read. Oh, now i want to re-read this books again.. :)

      Radera
  7. Här var det inte mycket jag läst. Borde verkligen läsa klart Clares serier, fastnade efter tre böcker i halmtak (har läst första fem i TMI men kommer inte direkt ihåg...) unwind vill jag läsa typ igår!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Åh, det är så jobbigt när man inte kommer ihåg. :/ Men böckerna är faktiskt oerhört bra, även om jag förderar The Infernal Devices framför TMI. :) Och du måste ju läsa Unwind, jag vet att jag tjatar om det men den är ju bara SÅ bra! :)

      Radera