onsdag 4 mars 2015

Waiting on Wednesday - Cold Burn of Magic


Waiting on Wednesday startades av Jill från Breaking the Spine.
Det är till för att visa upp kommande böcker man längtar lite extra till.


Cold Burn of Magic av Jennifer Estep
Black Blade #1
Releasedatum: 28 April 2015

It's not as great as you'd think, living in a tourist town that's known as "the most magical place in America." Same boring high school, just twice as many monsters under the bridges and rival Families killing each other for power.

I try to keep out of it. I've got my mom's bloodiron sword and my slightly illegal home in the basement of the municipal library. And a couple of Talents I try to keep quiet, including very light fingers and a way with a lock pick.

But then some nasty characters bring their Family feud into my friend's pawn shop, and I have to make a call--get involved, or watch a cute guy die because I didn't. I guess I made the wrong choice, because now I'm stuck putting everything on the line for Devon Sinclair. My mom was murdered because of the Families, and it looks like I'm going to end up just like her...

Kommentar: Jennifer Estep har skrivit en av mina absoluta favoritserier, Mythos Academy, och att säga att mina förväntningar är skyhöga inför hennes nya YA serie är en underdrift. Jag hoppas att den lever upp till förväntningarna, och jag längtar så efter att få läsa den.

18 kommentarer:

  1. That book sounds awesome - the right book for me!!

    Nice blog by the way :D

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. That's great, I hope you'll like it. :) Thanks and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  2. Great pick. Definitely adding this one to my TBR. I hope you like it :D

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks, you too. And thank you for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  3. This one sounds a little confusing to me, not something I think I'll read but I'll have to see what others say. I hope you enjoy it :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  4. I loved the frost academy by jennifer estep! <3
    MY WAITING ON WEDNESDAY

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. It's an awesome series, and I hope this will be as well. :) Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  5. I haven't read anything by this author, but this book sounds freakin' awesome! I hope you enjoy it!

    My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/03/waiting-on-wednesday-4-unleashing-call.html

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  6. Awesome pick! I've heard great things about the Mythos Academy series by Jennifer Estep so I'll have to pick this one up when it comes out!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Mythos Academy IS great. And I'm hoping this will be as well. :) Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  7. Sounds like great book :) I hope you enjoy it, and thanks for stopping by my blog today :)

    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  8. I need to read something by her already, haha. Heard of the Mythos Academy series, so that would probably be a good start. :D

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Oh, yes. I'm so in love with he Mythos Academy series. I've read the first four books three times in like a year, and I'll probably re-read them again pretty soonish. I do hope you get the chance to read it soon, and that you'll like it.. :)

      Radera
  9. Very curious about this one! I haven't read any others by the author but this one looks so good!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Then I'm hoping we'll both like it. :) Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera