tisdag 10 mars 2015

Top Ten Tuesday - Books For Readers Who Like the Throne of Glass series


Varje tisdag anordnar The Broke and the Bookish en Top Ten Tuesday.
Här ger man sin Topp 10 i veckans valda ämne som denna vecka är:
Top Ten Books For Readers Who Like the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas.


10. Falling Kingdoms av Morgan Rhodes
9. The Kiss of Deception av Mary E. Pearson
8. The Sin Eater's Daughter av Melinda Salisbury


7. Finnikin of the Rock av Melina Marchetta
6. The Young Elites av Marie Lu
5. Cruel Beauty av Rosamund Hodge


4. Shadow and Bone av Leigh Bardugo
3. Graceling av Kristin Cashore
2. Poison Study av Maria V. Snyder


1. Snow Like Ashes av Sara Raasch

10 kommentarer:

  1. Många böcker som jag vill läsa här :) The Sin Eater's Daughter; Finnikin on the Rock; Shadow and Bone...

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Åh, jag rekommenderar alla och hoppas att du får chans att läsa dem snart. :)

      Radera
  2. (I don't know if my previous comment was posted or not? so errr commenting (hope not!) twice...)

    I have not read Throne of Glass series yet but I'll add it to my TBR ^^ along with these other great books (I've read Graceling and Poison Study)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. The Throne of Glass series is one of my absolute favorites so I really hope you get to read it soon. And that you'll like it. :) Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  3. I haven't read any of these books, but goodness! The "Kiss of Deception" cover is beautiful! So interesting looking, too. :) Aidyl @ Noveltea

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. It is beautiful, and the book is so great. I hope you get to read it someday, and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  4. Nice list of books for this week's TTT post!! Here's a link to my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/03/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-for-readers.html

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  5. Ohh I would agree with these recs! I LOVED Throne of Glass and oh oh I'm about to get Snow Like Ashes from the library. SO EXCITE! :)
    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Throne of Glass is so freaking great. And I'm pretty sure you're going to like Snow Like Ashes. It's a great book as well. Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera